Making an appointment
Please call us at 804-285-2300 to schedule your appointment. We are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Changing your appointment
Please call us at 804-285-2300 at least 24 hours in advance to change or cancel your scheduled appointment.
Preparing for your first appointment
Thank you for choosing Tuckahoe Orthopaedics. We want to make sure your first appointment goes smoothly. Here is some information to help you prepare for your first visit:
You may want to print and complete your paperwork at home and bring the completed forms with you to your appointment. Click here to download required forms.
Remember to bring
- Any of the forms that you completed at home
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Insurance referral, if required
- Your co-payment. We gladly accept personal checks, cash, and most major credit cards.
- Any X-rays, medical records, lab results, or other pertinent medical history
- A list of current medications
Plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. If we have snow, ice, or other extreme weather, you may want to call our office first to confirm your appointment.
- Outside of the deck: Enter from Maple Avenue. You will see handicapped and regular parking spaces outside of the deck. You can enter the building through our main lobby and take the elevator to the second floor. Physicians are located in Suites 200 & 203.
- Parking Deck: Enter from Maple Avenue. You can park in any available space. Enter our building through our main lobby or through the crosswalk that is adjacent to the elevator on the second level in Deck C. Physicians are located in Suites 200 & 203.
Parking at our Memorial Regional office at 8266 Atlee Road: Limited reserved parking is available in designated Tuckahoe Orthopaedic Associates spaces adjacent to MOB II.
Parking at our St. Francis Office at 13700 St. Francis Boulevard: Spaces are available adjacent to the Medical Office Building. St. Francis Medical Center also offers valet parking.