Accepted Insurance Policies
We participate with Medicare, Medicaid, and most major insurance companies. If you would like to confirm that we participate with your insurance carrier, please contact our Administrative Office at 804-285-2300 prior to your appointment.
Insurance coverage is a contract between you and your insurance carrier. You may want to contact your insurance carrier in advance to:
- Verify your coverage
- Determine your financial responsibility (co-payments, deductibles)
- Determine if pre-authorization (a referral) is required.
As a service to you, we will gladly file your claims with your insurance carrier. However, we do not bill third parties for auto accidents or personal injuries.
Please know that when having surgery, you will receive multiple bills including your physician, the hospital or out-patient surgery center as well as the anesthesia group. If you are having a MRI, you will receive a bill from the radiologist.
Please be prepared to make any required co-payment or deductible at the time of your visit. To make it as easy as possible for you, we accept personal checks, cash, and most major credit cards.
Updates to Your Insurance
Please notify our Administrative Office if:
- Your insurance carrier or coverage changes.
- Your address changes.
- You are experiencing financial difficulties that prevent you from paying your account when due.
- You have any other billing questions or concerns.
P.O. Box 71690
Richmond, VA 23255-1690