On-Site Physical Therapy
You have the option of choosing our Physical Therapy Centers to receive your services, conveniently located at our St. Mary’s, Memorial Regional and St. Francis offices. Your physician may recommend physical therapy as part of your treatment plan.
Our physical therapy program is part of our multidisciplinary approach to treating patients with musculoskeletal problems and for those recovering from injury or surgery.
You can be assured that our highly skilled physical therapists will work closely with your Tuckahoe physician to customize a therapy program that focuses on your individual goals. They will communicate on a regular basis in order to evaluate your progress and, as needed, make adjustments to your treatment plan to ensure optimal outcomes.
Skilled Physical Therapists
Your physical therapy will be provided by one of our licensed physical therapists or physical therapy assistant. They have each received advanced training in Physical Therapy beyond their undergraduate studies. Our clinicians bring a vast array of knowledge to assist you in meeting your goals.
Your physical therapist will examine you and recommend a treatment plan. This plan will empower you to improve your flexibility, strength, endurance, coordination, and/or balance….so you can return to your normal activities as well as prevent future injuries and pain.
Making Your Appointment Is Easy
Once your physician recommends physical therapy, appointments can be made at any of our three convenient locations. To schedule an appointment at our St. Mary’s or St. Francis location, call us at 804-285-2300, ext. 1199. Therapy appointments at our Memorial Regional location may be made by calling 804-285-2300, ext. 1411.
Our St. Mary’s and Memorial Regional therapy centers are open Monday-Friday from 7:30am until 6:00 pm. Our St. Francis therapy center is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00am until 6:00pm.
Your First Appointment
- Plan to arrive 5 minutes early. You do not have to fill out any additional paperwork.
- Please bring your physician’s order for Physical Therapy (unless your physician forwarded ahead of time). If you do not have your order, we will gladly contact your physician.
- Please bring your personal and work calendars, to assist you in making future appointments. After your initial evaluation, your therapist will recommend frequency and length of care that best meets your needs.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear that allows the area of treatment to be exposed. Shorts and tank tops may be helpful.
- Allow approximately 60 minutes for your first appointment. You will be evaluated by the physical therapist in order to develop a plan of care. Recovery is an active process that will require you to complete exercises at home.
Meet our Physical Therapists
Pete Travers, MSPT, Cert. DN
Physical Therapy Manager
Undergraduate: Boston University
Graduate: Boston University, Master of Science in Physical Therapy
Certified in Intramuscular Dry Needling
Road biking, traveling to Europe, attending his two daughters’ sporting events
Gregg Ryman, DPT, ATC
Memorial Regional Physical Therapy Clinic Manager
Undergraduate: James Madison University, Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology -Concentration in Athletic Training
Post Graduate: Virginia Commonwealth University (MCV) – Doctorate in Physical Therapy
Certified Athletic Trainer
Staying active, running, football, spending time with his kids and family
Eric Meyers, DPT, Cert. DN
Undergraduate: University of Vermont, Bachelor of Arts in History
Post Graduate: Virginia Commonwealth University, Doctorate of Physical Therapy
Certified in Dry Needling
Running, mountain biking, yoga, and surfing
Leslie Priddy, LPTA, CMT
Undergraduate: California University of Pennsylvania
Certified in Massage Therapy, American Institute of Massage
Travel, volunteer work