Congratulations to the many wonderful team members who reached milestones in their careers at Tuckahoe Orthopaedics this year. Due to COVID-19, we were unable to hold our annual 2020 Service Awards event, but still took the time to honor our staff for their tireless dedication and work at Tuckahoe Orthopaedics.
The following employees were honored this year:
- Tina Cardascia, 25 years of service
- Regina Trahan, 10 years of service
- Angela Skelton, 10 years of service
- Suzanne Fenlon, 10 years of service
- Ligia Gravitt, 5 years of service
- Phyllis Schwartz, 5 years of service
- Tara Bragg, 5 years of service
- Valerie Nierman, 5 years of service
- Ashley Racine, 5 years of service
- Carolyn Loving, 5 years of service
- Semsa Krak, 5 years of service
Congratulations and thank you for your dedication to Tuckahoe Orthopaedics!
Tuckahoe Orthopaedics would also like to announce the retirement of Carl Montalbano, MRI Technologist. Carl joined our practice in 2006 and has provided 14 years of dedicated service. We appreciate all of his contributions to the MRI Department and his compassionate care to our patients. On behalf of everyone here at Tuckahoe Orthopaedics, we will miss Carl dearly and wish him all the best in his retirement.